Czech Lime Association
K Cementárně 1261/25
153 00 Praha 5 – Radotín
IČO (Organization Identification Number):
DIČ (VAT Identification number):
Legal entities society
Date of establishment:
3.7. 1992 Cement and Lime Producers Association of the Czech Republic
1.4. 2002 Czech Lime Association
The Association organizes legal entities involved in burnt lime, crashed and ground limestone in the Czech Republic territory.The Association is a legal entity with its right, obligations and force, as are defined for the Association, its bodies and members in accord with law by appropriate agreement and articles.
The Association aim resides in union of listed below activities and means for the benefit and common weal of the association members and organization and support of cooperation and assistance – inland and abroad as well.
The Association target lies also in promotion of common and individual interests of the Association members and protection of their rightful interests against state authorities.
The Association activity subjects:
- Protection and upholding of common interests in technical, environmental and organization areas
- Managing of common technical, technological and social matters
- Solution of environment protection problems
- Science and technology supporting including research and development achievements application and technical standardization
- Providing expert opinions and consultantship in the discipline
- Organization of common professional workshops and building up cooperation with external inland and foreign professional institutions
- Gathering and processing summary information including environmental
- Driving and promotion of common interests in foreign contacts region
- Creating conditions for services improvement for building, industry and agriculture
- Ensuring the Association secretariat work.